BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I know your Here


All lyrics are copyrighted soo don't think of messing with it or taking thank u Marissa. This song is dedicated to my mom and grandma who passed away... and too my besti and his friend :)

here is a sample of what I do :)




I KNOW YOU’RE HERE 11-9-10

As I walk outside in the moonlight
The stars are peaking through the clouds
I look up wondering where you are
I can hear your voice calling my name
I see your smile every time I look at the sky

But Let me feel IDC if I break down again
Let me fall, even if I hit the ground
If I cry a little, let me go I’ll be okay


It’s April again, Spring has come
One more year has come and gone
And nothing has changed since then
I keep running from the things
That keep trying to keep me down

But this isn’t who I am,
I refuse to let my life roll away

Let Me feel idc if I breakdown again
Let me fall even if I hit the ground
If I cry a little it’s will be alright
I’ll be fine, I’ll be fine.

Casue I know you are always there, if I can’t see you, I know your here

I know if u where here you would tell me to keep going
I know u would hold my hand and be there for me
You always put me ahead of yourself
You always knew when I need a friend




COPYRIGHT@2010 Marissa Hope

0 comments: